Sunday, March 4, 2007



Well now this is a very welcoming sign ! It's vacation time, and I'm ready ! Will be in vegas tomorrow sometime, a day early, but I'm certainly not going to complain about that! Oh what fun it's gonna be, nascar racing, motorcycle ride, sightseeing, POKER! What more could a girl ask for? Last night was a full moon (it was also a lunar eclipse) so I got out of the truck and did my little indian dance with my purse and chanted to the full moon, now all we have to do is wait & see if it works! Of course I looked like to total retard standing there surrounded by trucks, 30 degrees, no jacket, holding my purse up in the air and yelling at the top of my lungs "BRING ME LUCK, FILL 'ER UP", but there have been stranger things that have happened in truckstops. Right now I'm sitting outside of Yuma's proving grounds, I'm here with 6 other trucks waiting in line for sun up to come... it's gonna be a long night. The past couple weeks have been good, got the company's bonus, got some real good runs in, stayed out of the weather for the most part (cept for going from Tornado warnings to blizzard conditions in a matter of an hour), the truck is running good, there's really nothing to complain about. Ok folks, this is the end, I'm posting this and I'll try to post again while up in Vegas, if you dont hear from me, don't worry, I probally hit the big jackpot and I'm still driving around the country (this time tho, it'll be in a Motorhome). Goodnight John Boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there I am so excited I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I donĂ¢€™t have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent b.|
[url=http://instantonlinepayday.co.uk/]pay day loans
[/url]