Thursday, February 28, 2008

Life is a highway

Well here it is..... my new ride !

Well I started another chapter in life, this time I'm going at it alone. I signed on with an Owner Operator out of Ohio and took the seat behind the wheel of this large car. It's a Kenworth, something I am not used to driving, it has a 550 Cat under the HUGE hood, it has a 260 inch wheel base, 13 speed, and over 2 million miles are on it !! (she needs a little TLC) The owner of it has taken good care of it and it shows. It does however need a paint job, and hopefully it will get one come spring/summer. This past week was the week from hell, everything went wrong, EVERYTHING! But I hung in there with both arms and will continue to hang in there. The guys I work with are a hoot, I like them alot, and they are a bunch of riots. Gonna keep this one short, it was a long week, and I owe the sleep bank, nitey nite!

No comments: