Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bang

I've been doing this for two days now, wondering just what the heck has happened, my partner, who is no longer my partner got off the truck, and now I'm out here in this big bad world all by my lonesome. I don't even want to get into what happened, I'm just going to keep that to myself but will continue on with my usual dippy blogging. Today was groundhog day, Phil saw his shadow, he looked a little sleepy when they plucked him from his nice little hole. So I was talking to Mom and she says "if Phil hibernates all winter, when does he poop".... This is my mother people, now you know where I get -it- from ! She said maybe that will take my mind off everything, nope that didn't do it, but I'll continue to search for something that does. I'm in Breezewood, Pa., I'm on my way back to New Joisey, I fit right in over there, I tawk like a northeastern, and I have 'big' hair, not as big as it has been, but it still has some POOF to it! Anyways, things are going to be changing with me once again, right now alot is up in the air, so once things are more settled, I'll have more to say. But for right now, I'm just going to 'shuddup'. Go back to sleep Phil, see ya in 6 weeks.

No comments: