Friday, August 15, 2008

It really is better to be pissed off



Than to be pissed on. I can now say this speaking from experience! Today was one of those days, the kind where we would of been better off not even rolling out of the bunk. I woke up early this morning and took a look in the mirror, I'm glad I only had one eye open, I seemed to of had the *Gilda Radner* look going on, I look out the window and it's just pouring down raining outside my office, this of course is not one of the better ways to start your day. I find my hat to help control my 'frizzies' and head outside to take my paperwork into the consignee... yep, now I'm soaking wet, I have frizzy hair, morning face and I'm still half asleep. After unloading its time to get back out in the pouring down rain and close the doors on the trailer, got back in the truck only to notice that I somehow managed to get dirt all over my boobs.... time to change the shirt. I then head over to Grand Prairie, Texas for my next load, the rain has stopped it's getting even more humid, my hair is OUT TO THERE, I have a clean shirt on and I'm ready to continue on with my day. I get loaded and I head back out of town, but to do this I have to go right smack through the middle of Dallas, Texas.... Ok, no biggie, it's been a while since I've been downtown in a large car, what the heck, lets roll.... I decide I'll stay to the left so I dont get all tangled up in the traffic entering and exiting the Interstate... It seemed like a really good choice, once I was through town I moved over a lane, and this nice man in a blue pick up truck who was behind me came up along side of me and started waving his fist and then he flipped me off... the nerve of him, just because I wasn't going 80 mph didn't mean I deserved to be flipped off.... Sheesh. Ok so then after that I'm heading up the road, minding my own business, listening to the tunes on the radio, and there's a guy in a pick up truck up ahead of me, he's pulling a cow hauler thingy, there's a really big cow in it..... I'm looking and my windshield is getting wet, and it looked like this guy just broke his water line on his pick up truck... I'm looking a little harder now, and its not the water line that broke its the cow, he's pissing all over me, NOW I'M MAD, I pull out to pass the cow, which was actually a very big bull, and I flip him off ! They should of tied that bulls d*ck in a knot before taking him out for a ride.... There is a positive side to all of this, and that is..... atleast it wasn't a cow pie that hit me! Eat more Chicken !

No comments: