Saturday, January 15, 2011

Steeler Nation

Woo hoo! Steelers beat the Ravens tonight! It's such a awesome feeling to be from a town that LOVES their football team, and its makes you feel all warm and fuzzy when your out in the middle of nowhere and someone is waving a Steeler flag, or has a bumper sticker on their car. GO STEELERS !

Ok, well it was a very long week, thanks to mother nature. I left the Burgh on Friday to head for the Dallas area and was suppose to deliver on Monday, but mother nature got in the way and dumped 6 inches of snow in the Little Rock area and left me with no choice but to sit still til Tuesday late morning, and arriving in Dallas on Wednesday. Then went back to the Burgh, and now I'm on my way to Nebraska. So far the trip is going swell, its 12 degrees, but there's no snow flakes dropping out of the sky.... at least not yet.

I did a little bookkeeping for the past year, and I ran approximately 140,000 miles this past year, and of course since I like to push the buttons on the calculator, that comes to a average of 383.5 miles EVERY SINGLE DAY out of the year! My thermos has more miles on it than most people will ever put on ALL of their cars in their lifetime! Your probally wondering what I did with all my spare time, huh? Pretty simple answer... I napped some.

Welp, this is gonna have to be the end for tonight, after that football game, I'm whooped, and its time for my nap! Tomorrow I will pull out of Woodhull, Illinois and finnish my trip to Nebraska, as long as mother nature stays outta my way, it should be a easy day!

The roads go on forever, and the party never ends!



No comments: