Monday, December 31, 2007

Out with the old, in with the new..........

Well well well, it's time to ring in another year, and it's also time to update this blog page. It's soon going to be 2008 and I figured it was time to put a few words together and let ya's know what I've been up to. After taking some time off and hanging out near home, it's time to head back to work. I found a new partner and I think things will work out very nicely for us. We're going to drive at a company called LandSpan, and eventually we will hopefully go to work back at the company that I was driving at (hauling the ammo). As time goes by, I will fill you in more on Jim (the partners name). It was nice to be home for Christmas, it seems like I've missed so many of them, I forget who all I have to buy for. I got to spend some time with my dogs too, I sure do miss them little buggers. Well, I will keep this short, Happy New Year everyone, and I'll be seeing ya soon. TOOTS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really interested in how it goes for you at Landspan. My codriver and I are starting orientation with them in El Paso on Jan. 14th and would appreciate some feedback from someone already out there. Thanks.
my email-bennalane@hotmail.com