Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A mouth full of BLOG....

Well here I am once again, on the blog wagon, thought I'd say hello from Oneida, New York. Will spend the rest of my night here and then load in the morning and head for Travis Air Force Base (out in California). Had a fun travel up here to N.Y., was filled with cold and lake effect snow. Had to stop traveling for about 6 hours at one point because the snow was winning. The truck looks terrible, all covered in salt and road spray, I just hate it when it looks all dirty like that (sigh).


Did you know a average cow poops 100 POUNDS of crap a day? Thats alot of pooh! Maybe I should start eating more grass so I can poop off 100 lbs.. hmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Edith, I don't know about you and cowshit. But "you" and "bullshit" go hand in hand.....ROTFLMAO. Be careful, stay safe, have a good Christmas if your in Carnegie, or wherever you are.(hoopefully massivetwoshits...LOL)

P.S. Wash that damn truck!!!!

Smuckers said...

Too Damn Funny MEATHEAD !