Sunday, December 3, 2006

That would explain the smell.....



Well here I am once again, blogging away. I wonder if this becomes addicting? Anyways, it turns out there were not 300 women getting their hair permed last night, instead it was a tanker leaking some haz-mat... made for an interesting night! Cops, haz-mat crews, ambulances, truckers (of course) were everywhere, they were evacuating the truck stop, I got so excited I went to bed. Today while traveling thru Missery (Missouri) it's just beautiful out there, everything is all iced over, there are glass trees everywhere, such a kodak moment! We are now my least favorite state (Illinois) and there is just nothing pretty about this state! I spent most of today working on setting up this blog page, I'm about all blogged out! Gotta give it a test run and see how it works, Ta ta for now....

No comments: