Thursday, December 21, 2006

So I was driving to work the other day and this...

Happens everyday, sometimes 4 and 5 times a day. I'd have to pinch myself if it didn't happen! Never a dull moment in my office! And the view.... the view changes constantly, one minute I'm looking at the hillsides and the next I'm seeing a man playing with his.... well, the same thing thats in that truck that pulls out infront of me. Well they say Christmas is going to happen on Monday, it's a fact.... whether we like it or not. I guess since that load was delivered on time this a.m. the world is still going to keep turning. (Your probally saying "what the hell is she talking about").... My dispatcher gave me top secret information yesterday, and that was, if the load I had did NOT get to it's destination on time, the world is going to stop turning. So you know what that means, not only did the load make it, but now I know what makes the world turn! And I'm not telling! Happy Holidays !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you dropped your load after seeing that.(OOps. ...you probably did drop your load.....Correction.I mean drop the trailer.) That guy needs to stop the truck and let his friend Jack off.
Watch the roads Edith, be careful stay safe.